- 2/3 cup of prune puree
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- How to make prune puree: In a food process, pulse off and on for 5 minutes 10 prunes (or 1 cup of prunes) with 1/2 cup of water. You will add this prune paste to the cookie dough.
- How to make dough: Beat puree, butter, both sugars, eggs, and vanilla until fully blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, and sea salt to the wet mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips to the combined wet and dry mix.
- Use an ice cream scooper to drop cookie dough on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Yields: 32 cookies.