Original recipe link here.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (You can also use Land Lakes Whipped Butter for HALF of the calories :))
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9X11-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
- In a large bowl or kitchen aid mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, both white and brown sugars until well mixed, 2-3 minutes. Mix in the vanilla, eggs until combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, chocolate chips.
- Press the batter into a 9X11 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- Melt 1 cup of dark chocolate with 1/4 canola oil.
- Pour melted chocolate on the bars and cool in fridge for 25 minutes.