- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour mix (I used the Red Mill flour)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Making the dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl (or a mixer), combine melted butter, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and peanut butter. Mix well until blended.
- Add the two eggs to the large bowl of wet ingredients and mix together. If using a mixer, blend on low speed for less than 45 seconds.
- Slowly add the gluten free flour mix and once that is mixed well into the large bowl, add the rolled oats.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Using an ice cream scooper or table spoons, drop cookie dough onto the baking sheet and allow 2 inches in between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe found on managingyourblessings.com written by blogger Becky M.